- Download PM TransferApp to a desired location on your computer. You should first unzip it. Recommended tools are WinZip or 7-Zip (for Windows) and The Unarchiver (for Mac OS).
- Double-click PM TransferApp (.exe or .app) to start using it. As soon as you have launched PM TransferApp, it is added automatically to a menu Extra (on Mac) or to a menu in the Notification area (on Windows) associated with following icon
Launching from the desktop (Mac/Windows)
Double click the PM TransferApp icon on your desktop to start the app.
Launching from the menu bar (Mac) or taskbar (Windows)
To launch PM TransferApp from the menu bar/taskbar
- Right-click the icon . On Mac, the icon can be found on the right side of the menu bar (at the top of the screen).
- On Windows, the icon can be found in the Notification area of the taskbar (at the bottom of the screen). If the icon is not visible, you may have to add it to the taskbar first.
- Click PM TransferApp to launch.
- The PM TransferApp is launched immediately
- The PM TransferApp is meant to make it easy for you to send your files to us.
- Provide us the files, by dragging and dropping the files on the app
- Fill out the form with your details and message
- NOTE: Indicating Color pages of your inside thesis is only required when you send the inside pages of your thesis.
- Press: Submit
- Your files are being sent
- You will receive a confirmation by e-mail of the receipt of your files
- You can see this as well in the Jobs tab of the app.
Right click the icon in the menu bar/taskbar.
This submenu has two other options:
- Delete: Removes the app from the menu and resets the local app. It does not remove the app from your system. If the app is launched afterwards, it will be added to the menu again.
- Reset: Resets the app i.e. the user preferences, the settings cache, the printer and the Plug-ins, if any. The PM TransferApp will not be removed from the menu.